5 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day Without Leaving Home
Happy Earth Day. Earth Day is a bit different this year because the earth is currently experiencing a global pandemic. But can you think of a better time to think about saving our earth? Here are a few productive ways that you can celebrate Earth Day while staying home and flattening the curve.
Ways to Celebrate Earth Day from Home
Happy Earth Day. I hope these tip are helpful and fun. It's different than past Earth Days for sure, but it's a great time to think about making our earth happy and healthy again.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie