2019 Battle Of The Stands to Fight Childhood Cancer
The Boris and Robyn Show's "Battle of the Stands" is a yearly event that supports Alex's Lemonade Stand. The charity, started by a young girl named Alex who was diagnosed with cancer, helps families and kids who are fighting childhood cancer.
We are recruiting listeners and local businesses to help collect donations for Alex's Lemonade Stand. The goal is to raise much-needed funds, but also have a good time doing it. You can organize your own fun-raiser; whether it's a lemonade stand, a car wash, a bake sale or something completely original. Local businesses can also get into the act by raising money from customers and staff.
In exchange for helping us support Alex's Lemonade Stand, we'll talk about your event or business on the air and let people know to come out and be a part of your fundraiser.
Please keep us posted on your fundraising efforts by sending an email to email@example.com. We will promote your fundraisers here, and also on the airwaves of 101.5 WPDH during the Boris and Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6am to 10am.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie