1st Day of Spring Full Moon Walk in Cornwall
Spring is in the air. The days are getting longer, the weather is getting warmer. At least it will be getting warmer soon. Celebrate the first day of spring and the last full moon of the winter season with the Hudson Highlands Nature Museum at 120 Muser Drive in Cornwall. Join the museum in a First Day of Spring Full Moon Walk on March 20 from 7 - 8:30 pm.
The March full moon is often called the Sap Moon by Native Americans. This time of year heralds the sugaring season when sap begins to flow in maple trees and the ground softens enough for earthworms to reappear. It's the perfect time for a walk in nature, but make sure you dress appropriately.
Admission for the Full Moon Walk is only $6 for adult museum members, $4 for children. For not yet museum members, it's $8 for adults and $6 for children. Prepaid registration is required. You can register on the museum's website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie