17th Annual Walk to Fight Hunger
Terry Wyatt / Terry Wyatt
The 17th Annual Walk To Fight Hunger is coming up tomorrow, Sept. 21 from 10AM - 2PM on the Walkway Over The Hudson. The walk begins on the Highland side of the Walkway, 87 Haviland Road.
The walk is a fun and scenic way to help a great organization, the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley. It's one of the most beautiful times of the year here in the Hudson Valley, especially when you see it from the Walkway Over the Hudson.
With every donation of $25 or more, you’ll get a super-soft Walk to Fight Hunger T-shirt (while supplies last), and every donor will enjoy healthy snacks, including granola bars, fruit and water. No registration is necessary, just show up with your family, friends and pets between 10 and 2.
The Walk to Fight Hunger will help the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley alleviate hunger for more than 117,000 friends and neighbors throughout the region, while preventing food waste. For more information, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie