11 More Victims Come Forward Against HV Physician’s Assistant
On January 13, 2020 the Town of New Windsor arrested Sean Cavanaugh for one count of Forcible Touching in regards to a complaint that was reported to the New Windsor Police Department.
Detective Vasta after interviewing the suspect felt there may be more victims. A press release was done and thanks to the media that ran the story, 11 more female victims ranging in age from 17 to 36 years old came forward to the New Windsor Police Detective Division.
All of the victims were allegedly forcibly touched by Physicians Assistant Sean Cavanaugh at Vitality Group Practice on Route 9W in New Windsor.
New Windsor Detectives had drawn up 24 additional charges of Forcible Touching that have been sent to court. Last night at the court appearance for the original arrest, the defendant was arraigned on the additional 24 counts.
He was ROR’d on those charges and Judge Calderin issued 11 more orders of protection against Cavanaugh.
The Town of New Windsor Police Department would like to thank those media outlets that helped to locate the 11 other victims. Anyone who has information about these incidents or any other incidents are asked to call Det. John Vasta at (845) 565-7000.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie