10th Annual Buy Local Holiday Extravaganza
Anybody that knows me knows that two of my favorite words are buy local. I'm always looking for gifts made here in the Hudson Valley. We have some of the biggest talent in the state and even in the country. Which is why I'm all about this event.
The 10th Annual Buy Local Holiday Extravaganza and Thanksgiving Farmer's Market is happening this Saturday, Nov. 23, from 10AM - 4PM at Marlboro Elementary School. Shop for Hudson Valley products for those on your holiday gift giving list. Grab a farm basket or bag and enjoy perusing and shopping amidst live music and caroling, holiday dance performances and demonstrations while the kids are busy at the craft table. There will be plenty of local vendors and great food available.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie