You’re Home, Might as Well Do Some Spring Cleaning
We're all sitting home due to the coronavirus pandemic 2020, so why not be productive and get some stuff done.
I've been home for two weeks now, and instead of being lazy, I've been trying my best to stay active and productive. This weekend, we decided to room some rooms around and deep clean some closets.
I moved furniture, scrubbed floors and windows, organized closets, we were on a roll. Granted my legs are going to feel like rubber tomorrow, but the day flew by and we got a lot done.
Yes, being home so much can wear on you, and you might feel couped up, so why not move some stuff around, organize that closet you've been meaning to, clean out the garage. Whatever it might be, you'll feel great once it's done.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie