Woodstock Farm Sanctuary’s June Jamboree
How would like to spend a fun and educational day with your family and help out a great cause all at the same time? You can do that on Saturday, June 22 at The Woodstock Farm Sanctuary’s June Jamboree. The jamboree will be at the Sanctuary on 2 Rescue Road in High Falls from 10:30 am - 4 pm rain or shine.
Spend the day and enjoy award winning veggie food trucks and booths, guest speakers, and vegan and animal themed tattoos done on-site by the artists from Gristle Tattoo in Brooklyn. There will also be a bouncy castle and waterslide for kids to enjoy. Spend the day with family and friends and meet 380 rescued cows, pigs, goats, turkeys and more. All proceeds benefit the rescue, shelter and outreach work for farm animals. It’s going to be a fun filled day of learning and helping a great Hudson Valley cause.
For tickets, ticket prices, and more information about the June Jamboree and the Woodstock Animal Sanctuary, or to make a donation, visit their website at http://woodstocksanctuary.org/.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie