WEEKEND WEATHER: Stormy, Then Hot and Humid
The Hudson Valley will see a bit of surprise weather-wise, as Tropical Storm Fay will move inland early Saturday morning. Fay formed off the coast of the Carolinas, and quickly moved north, with winds gusting to 50 M.P.H.
The rain and wind will be out of the area by late Saturday morning, as highs will climb to mid 80s under partly cloudy skies and high humidity. Lows will be in the low 70s. Highs Sunday will be around 90, as the Hudson Valley will see a other hazy, hot, and humid day.
Lows Sunday night will be in the upper 60s.
Stay dry, and have a great weekend!
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants