WEEKEND WEATHER: Colder With a Chance of Rain in the Hudson Valley
Friday started off milder, but it's not going to last. As we get closer to Thanksgiving week, expect the temps to feel more like late November again. Highs Friday afternoon should reach around 50 or so, before the mercury starts to drop as the day goes on.
Friday night will be cold again, with lows in the upper 20s to low 30s. Saturday will be chilly with highs in the 40s and partly cloudy skies. The clouds return by Saturday night though, as a chance for rain returns. The rain could mix with freezing rain or even wet some snow in some areas.
Sunday will see the rain moving out, with wind and clouds in the afternoon. Highs will stay in the 40s.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie