WEATHER: Warm and Humid, Chance For Storms
It's summer, and it finally feels like it. Highs Monday will be in the lower to mid 70,s under a mixture of sun and clouds. lows will be in the upper 60s. The chance for storms returns Tuesday afternoon, as highs will climb to abut 80.
The chance for rain will stick around Wednesday, as highs will stay in the upper 70s.
Highs Thursday and Friday will be in the lower 80s, under partly cloudy skies. Lows ill be in the 60s.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants