WEATHER: Rain And Ice Possible Early Week. Seasonable Temps For the New Year
As we round out the final days of 2019, we look ahead to the first week of the new year. How's the weather holding up? Sunday's gloomy weather is what we can expect early in the week as rain, freezing rain, and even some snow is possible.
In fact, the National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory from 5 P.M. Sunday afternoon until 7 A.M. Tuesday. Highs Monday will be in the upper 30s to low 40s with rain showers on and off. Lows will stay in the 30s with rain and ice, especially in the northern parts of the listening area and higher elevations.
Tuesday will remain cloudy with rain showers and highs around 40. New Year's Eve will see decreasing clouds and lows in the lower 30s.
New Year's Day and Thursday will see highs in the low 40s and partly cloudy skies. Friday will bring an increased chance for rain and maybe some early snow showers, with highs in the 40s.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie