Weather: Beautiful Week Ahead for the Hudson Valley
Fall is here and the week ahead will certainly show that. The rain and clouds though will stick around for a few days, before becoming much nicer across the area.
Monday will be warm and cloudy with highs around 70 and a chance for rain. Monday night will see cooler temps with lows in the 40s with moderate rain. Tuesday will see the rain and clouds moving as highs will stay in the 60s. Lows will dip into the 30s.
Wednesday and Thursday will be partly cloudy with highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 30s to low 40s.
Highs Friday will be in the low 60s under partly sunny skies.
Have a great week.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie