Police: Ulster County Mother, Son Threatened Coworker
A mother and son were both arrested following a complaint to police from a coworker.
On May 31, the complainant reported to Saugerties Police that two fellow coworkers, Dorothy and Robert Smith (mother & son) have been harassing him, threatening to cause physical injury to him, in addition to causing damage to his vehicle.
Both the mother and son were arrested and each charged with one count of harassment second-degree.
They were both released on their own recognizance pending a future court appearance in the Saugerties Justice Court.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie