Two Hudson Valley HBO Casting Calls Announced
Two additional casting calls for HBO's I Know This Much Is True have been announced. One for adults and another seeking very young kids.
The first opportunity seeks union and non-union talent to portray characters from the 1920s. Women should have short hair in the form of bobs and shoulder-length with no unnatural coloring. Men will be getting a haircut to fit the time period. No long hair or visible tattoos accepted.
The tentative dates for the production are August 22nd and September 6th. Interested parties should email IKTMITOpenCalls@gmail.com with 1920 in the subject line along with a current picture, contact info, and sizes.
The second casting call seeks eight-month-old girls with red/strawberry blond hair for September 4th and girls 15 days to two months for September 5th. Anyone that has a child that fits the description should email firstname.lastname@example.org. For the September 4th opportunity include '8 month Connie' in the subject line and for the 5th include 'newborn Connie' in the subject line.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie