Traffic Delays Adding Up Thursday Afternoon
Be prepared to stop on certain roads Thursday afternoon, with accidents and construction causing headaches.
According to Traffic Reporter, Adriene Watson, there is an accident right in the middle of the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge westbnound, with traffic already backed up three to four miles.
There is also two to three miles worth of delays on the New York State Thruway northbound toward exit 19. They are doing construction.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie