Townsquare Media of the Hudson Valley Hiring a Media + Digital Sales Executive
Are you commission driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - well, then we want to talk to you.
Townsquare Media of the Hudson Valley is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team in the Newburgh and Poughkeepsie market. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations and media properties including 101.5 WPDH, 92.7/96.9 WRRV, 94.3/97.3 The Wolf, Now 97.7 and Hudson Valley Post.
- 3+ years of outside sales experience, not necessarily in media but media experience is preferred.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to Townsquare Media of the Hudson Valley General Sales Manager John Demetriow (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Townsquare Media of the Hudson Valley Digital Sales Manager Tim Keenan (email@example.com) with the subject "TSM Hudson Valley Sales Executive Job Application."
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 309 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, XXL Mag, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 550 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business. Additionally, Townsquare also operates Townsquare Cares, a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of troops and their families.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.