This Week’s Rock News: Eddie Money Cancer Diagnosis
It's the weekend once again, and a long holiday weekend at that. Normally we'd be in a great mood, but we have to start this recap of the week's rock news with a story that isn't happy at all.
We kicked off the week by finding out that Eddie Money has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. All our thoughts and prayers are with Eddie and his family, friends and fans. We have a few more details in this week's rock news below.
Luckily, the week got better with news of some great new albums and box sets coming out in the near future. There's an awesome set for Ozzy fans. It hasn't been a great year for Ozzy, but now you have something to look forward to. Get the details by listening to this week's rock news. Just click the link below. If you love Pink Floyd, especially David Gilmore, then you'll probably want to take a listen. And we've get a few details about the new Bon Jovi album too. It's all in the rock news link below.
We do rock news for you every weekday morning at 6:45 on The Boris and Robyn Show, but if you miss it, check back here for the recap. Thanks for listening and have a great weekend!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie