The Kitchen Sink is Missing Their Kitchen Sink
A popular Hudson Valley restaurant is asking for the publics' help.
The Kitchen Sink located on Main Street in Beacon is known for its "eclectic mix of global and family influenced dishes" as well as using fresh local produce from right here in the Hudson Valley.
According to their website, they serve "up that "feel-good food" in a cozy atmosphere - you feel as if you're eating in someone's home. Providing a mix of dishes allows for the chance to go night after night and get a totally unique taste experience!"
Back in 2018 the folks at Kitch Sink Food & Drink took an old kitchen sink and repurposed it into a planter that they placed outside their establishment. After 18 months of no issues, the planter was stolen over the weekend as stated on their Facebook page.
Their staff believes the planter was taken between after closing Saturday night and Sunday morning.
If you have any information regarding their sink, please DM The Kitchen Sink Food and Drink on Facebook.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie