Suspect at Large Following Fatal Hit-and-Run in Orange County
State police are currently investigating a fatal hit-and-run motor vehicle accident that occurred late Saturday night.
The incident occurred on State Street in the Village of Otisville.
On Sunday, at approximately 7:00 a.m., Kiera L. Babcock, 34, of Otisville, N.Y. was found deceased on the side of the road after being struck by a vehicle late Saturday.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information is asked to contact SP Middletown at (845) 344-5300.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie