Smorgasburg Bails on Kingston in 2018
Did you make it to the Hutton Brickyard in Kingston for the 2016 or 2017 sessions of Smorgasburg? If you did, count yourself as fortunate, because it apparently will not be back for a 2018 summer session.
The sad news came via the Upstate Smorgasburg website. In fact, the only information on the website it as follows:
Smorgasburg. Thank you for a great two years! Smorgasburg will not be returning to the Hutton Brickyards in 2018.
This leaves us with a few questions. For instance, will it be back, but just not at the Hutton Brickyards? Could they use another location? Is there a possibility that they will be back in 2019? Those of us who really enjoyed Smorgasburg want to know!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie