Poughkeepsie Public Library Bookstore Media Sale
Do you prefer vinyl to digital? Still have and listen to your CD collection? If the answer is yes, then head out to the Friends of the Poughkeepsie Public Library District Bookstore at 141 Boardman Road in Poughkeepsie now through the end of the month for their big media sale.
Vinyl records, CDs, DVDs and audiobooks are on sale at the Bookstore through Saturday, Nov. 30. And at great prices. Vinyl records and CDs will be 50 cents per record and disc. DVDs and audiobooks will sell for $1 each. More than 20,000 quality used books will be available at their regular prices of $2 or less during the sale in a wide variety of other categories including history, travel, fiction and children’s books. A selection of individually priced special books will also be available.
The Book Store is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. For more information about the Book Store and the media sale, call (845) 485-3445 or visit their facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie