Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closing
It seems to be a trend that we hate to see.
According to their Facebook page, the popular restaurant Copperfield's on Route 44 in Millbrook will be closing its doors on Nov. 4.
The post said that they have been a staple in the restaurant scene here in Dutchess County for 35 years.
We have shared many family celebrations, milestones and Holidays together. We have also done our best to get you through the difficult moments by making good food and caring support part of those times. We've laughed, partied, shared, reminisced and seen a great deal of life pass by together. As we close this chapter, we thank you for being with us through it all. We thank you for the smiles, the encouragement, the conversations and most importantly, the friendship throughout the years.
Stay tuned for details on all the festivities of our closing weekend as we are gearing up to go out in true Copperfield's fashion...with laughter, camaraderie and great time spent together.
We would like to wish the staff and owners of Copperfield's the best of luck in the future and we wanted to say thank you for many years of great service and food.
No word on whether or not a new restaurant will open up in Copperfield's place.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie