Police: Ulster County Driver’s BAC Was Three Times Over Legal Limit
It may sound repetitive, but if you're drinking then make sure you have a ride or can call an Uber. A good example happened in the area Saturday morning. Was this a case of someone waking up still drunk from the night before?
Hudson Valley News 12 reports that a 23 year-old driver ran into a tractor-trailer on Route 32 in Saugerties. Police say the driver hit the truck head-on in his pickup.
Police say the driver had a blood alcohol level that was three times over the legal limit. There is no word as of yet if the driver had been out all night and was just coming home, or was still intoxicated from the previous night, given the early hour.
Luckily, no one was hurt.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie