Nominate a Hudson Valley Man To Be in Mustache Hall of Fame
Think that you have what it takes to be a part of the Mustache Hall of Fame? Yes, this is a real place that celebrates the amazing facial hair of men (and potentially some women).
Here is a bit of their mission statement if you will:
to canonize the superior attractiveness of people of facial hair and celebrate the long-standing rugged attractiveness of the global people of mustache, while working to combat the discrimination of those who adopt and embrace the lifestyle of facial hair.
The Mustache Hall of Fame is accepting nominations for their 2019 class of inductees. We are hoping that someone from the Hudson Valley will be a part of this future class. Will it be you or do you know someone who is worthy? Share their photo with us.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America