New York Police: Two Drunk Drivers Crashed Head On Monday Evening
Police are saying that both drivers involved in an accident early Monday evening were intoxicated. The accident happened in the Capitol Region, when Rotterdam police say the two vehicles struck head on.
CBS Albany says the collision happened on Curry Road, near the District 2 Volunteer Fire Department. Police say that a 29 year-old from Schenectady was traveling eastbound when he went off into the westbound lane, and hit the other vehicle coming from the opposite direction.
The Schenectady man was charged with DWI and failure to keep right.
Officials say both men were intoxicated.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie