New York Police Rescue Drunk Man From Vent On Rooftop
All part of the job.
Sometimes law enforcement gets some strange calls and was certainly one of them. NBC is reporting that an unidentified man, believed to be in his mid 20s, was rescued from a very on a rooftop in Manhattan Saturday night.
NBC says the man was intoxicated and had suffered a broken wrist. Police say the man was stranded on top of five-story building on West 25th Street in Chelsea, around 11:20 p.m.,
Police say he was taken to Bellevue Hospital. There is no word how exactly he ended up on top of the roof, or how he injured himself.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
<!--END VIDEO CODE