New York Man Upset Bar Was Closed Bites off Bouncer’s Finger
Watch were you point that finger! A scary altercation broke out at a New York bar last month when a thirsty costumer wouldn't take no for an answer when he was told the spot the closing for the night.
NBC NY reports that an unidentified man approached the El California Sports Bar in Jackson Heights, Queens and asked a bouncer work near the door if he could enter. when the bouncer said they were closing, that's when all hell broke loose.
NBC reports that the two men started yelling at each before the fight quickly turned physical. Unhappy he wasn't going to be able to enjoy a late night snack with his drink, the angry would-be patron allegedly bit off a portion of the guard's left pinky finger.
NBC says he ran off and hasn't been seen since. NBC says the bouncer had the part of his finger reattached at a nearby hospital.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie