Mohonk Preserve To Offer Free Memberships To Ulster Residents
As part of the annual Healthy Ulster campaign, Ulster County residents will have access to a free one-month membership to Mohonk Preserve.
Residents may obtain their passes at the Visitor Center from 10 AM - 8 PM on Friday, August 16th and at the Visitor Center and Spring Farm Trailhead from 10 AM - 4 PM Saturday, August 17th and Sunday, August 18th.
The free membership will be valid through September 15th. All passes must be picked up in person with the exception of minors whose parents or guardian may pick up on their behalf. All visitors must have proof of residency to obtain the membership.
Click here for more information on upcoming events or how to become a member at Mohonk Preserve. The Preserve consists of over 8,000 acres of forest, ponds, streams and rocky cliffs and has more than 40 miles of trails for hiking and cycling.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie