Men With Beards Have More Germs Than Dogs
If you have a choice between kissing a man with a beard or kissing a dog, you should really think about who you pick.
The Huffington Post reported on a new study that found men with bears have more germs than dogs. WHAT?! A study that was conducted in Switzerland compared the bacterial load in colony-forming units in 18 bearded men and 30 dogs.
The findings? All of the bearded men had high microbial counts, while only 23 out of 30 dogs had high microbial counts. According to the Huffington Post, seven men in the study had so much bacteria in their beard that they were at risk of getting sick.
The Huffington Post says this study was published in February 2019, but recently went viral.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie