Man Threatened to Strangle Ex-Roommate With Piano Wire, Police Say
An Ulster County man was arrested after he allegedly verbally threatened to strangle his ex-roommate with a piano wire.
On April 27, Saugerties Police arrested 37-year-old Sean W. Kearney, of the Villagage of Saugerties for the charge of harassment.
Kearney allegedly threatened to strangle his ex-roommate with a piano wire. He was processed and was released his own recognizance.
Kearney is scheduled to appear in the Village Saugerties Justice Court at a later date.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie