Major Changes Coming to Monticello Casino and Raceway
Popular attractions at the Monticello Casino and Raceway are ending soon.
Empire Resorts announced they are going to shut down their slot machines and food and beverage service at Monticello Casino and Raceway on or around April 23.
In a filing to the SEC the company wrote:
On January 22, 2019, management of the Company and Monticello Raceway Management, Inc. (“MRMI”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, notified employees of MRMI concerning the Company’s plans to cease video gaming machine operations and food and beverage service at Monticello Casino and Raceway. The Company anticipates operations to cease on or about April 23, 2019.
The move comes days after the Chairman of the Board at Empire Resorts, Emanuel Pearlman, sold 2,000 shares of the company’s stock, according to a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, obtained by the Fairfield Current.
- 4 Accused of Plotting Terrorist Attack Near Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Resident Makes Baseball History
- New York State Passes 'Historic' Abortion Rights Law
- McDonald's Denies Accidentally Spiking Hudson Valley Man's Drink
- Bruce Willis Selling Stunning Hudson Valley Home
- Woman Injured After Getting Pinned Under Car in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Allegedly Threatened to Kill Judge, Prosecutor