Local Meadery Mentioned in Vogue
It's amazing how much this company has grown! It all starts with local support!
It's not everyday a little start up company from the Hudson Valley gets national attention. Mead is one of the oldest known alcoholic beverages and it's been making a huge comeback in the last few years. If you don't know what mead is it's basically a wine made with honey.
It's always been a favorite of mine at the Renaissance Faire. Guzzling straight from the bottle will make you feel like a viking.
Vogue recently did an entire write up about how mead is coming back in a big way. They even went as far to shout out the local, Salt Point Meadery. There are a lot of places making mead in New York but it's so great that a company in our own back yard got the honorable mention.
I've tasted several products from Salt Point Meadery. They're all so delicious.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America