Hudson Valley Wendy’s Set to Unveil Breakfast Menu
Wendy's is jumping in the fast-food breakfast game.
We have McDonald's breakfast, then came Taco Bell breakfast, and now my favorite fast-food chain is coming to play. Wendy's is releasing their breakfast menu in the Hudson Valley and nationwide in 2020.
Thrillist reports that Wendy's is set to unveil their breakfast menu on March 2, 2020. The menu includes items like a breakfast Baconator, home fries, and classic egg sandwiches. There's even going to be a Frosty-ccino.
I've actually had Wendy's breakfast already right here in New York State. In mid-January, I was flying Delta out of JFK airport on a morning flight. I was totally underwhelmed by the stupid breakfast sandwich I got at some deli when I saw that Wendy's was open...and serving breakfast. I ordered a sausage egg and cheese biscuit and the home fries. I have to say, it wasn't bad! The home fries were actually really good. I don't think anything will ever come close to McDonald's breakfast, but I would definitely eat it again.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie