Hudson Valley Man Wanted For Sexual Activity With Child Arrested
A local man who was wanted in Florida for having sexual activity with a child was found in the Hudson Valley and arrested.
On Wednesday, the Kingston Police Department’s Special Investigations Unit conducted a joint operation with the United States Marshal’s New York/New Jersey Task Effort in hopes of finding a 36-year-old of Kingston.
The man was wanted on a felony warrant from Florida for sexual activity with a child, police say.
He was found at his City of Kingston home and taken into custody. He was charged with fugitive of justice and is currently being held at the Ulster County jail without bail.
- Hudson Valley Teen Accused Of Stabbing 3, Seriously Injuring 2
- Hudson Valley Man Accused Of Stealing, Vandalizing Donald Trump Sign
- Rescuers in Dutchess County Save Kayaker
- 2 Off-Duty Hudson Valley Officers Save Man’s Life
- Four Arrested In Orange County Drug Busts
A "deathblow" tax increase, the return of a nasty STD and a local police officers death top this week's local stories.