Hudson Valley Ice Cream Sundae Named Among Best In America
A Hudson Valley ice cream sundae has been recognized as one of the best in the country. The Food Network has said that Zoe's Sundae at Zoe's Ice Cream Barn in Lagrangeville stacks up with the best ice cream sundaes coast to coast.
At Zoe's the ice cream makes it from cow to cone in just three days so it's always fresh. The Zoe Sundae is fun for the whole family at 10 scoops of ice cream along with your choice of flavors, hot fudge, whipped cream, sprinkles, Oreos and more.
Zoe's Ice Cream Barn is located at 1181 Route 55 in Lagrangeville and is open Tuesday through Sunday 11 AM - 9 PM. They feature a full food menu in addition to their ice cream options.
What's your favorite Hudson Valley ice cream sundae?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie