Hudson Valley HBO Series Announces Additional Talent
The HBO mini-series I Know This Much Is True being filmed in the Hudson Valley is set to get underway soon and more high profile talent has been added to the cast. Deadline reports Oscar winner Melissa Leo will star alongside Rosie O'Donnell, Archie Panjabi, and Imogen Poots who will join Juliette Lewis and Mark Ruffalo in the six-episode series based on the best selling novel by Wally Lamb.
The Hudson Valley Film Commission earlier reported on Ruffalo pulling double duty on the project, not only playing both twin brothers Dominick and Thomas but as executive producer as well. Leo will play the boys mother and O'Donnell plays a social worker who is assigned to the family. The show is billed as 'an epic story of betrayal, sacrifice, and forgiveness set against the backdrop of 20th century America'.
This casting announcement is in addition to other exciting Hudson Valley developments:
- HBO Selects Fishkill Restaurant
- Filming To Take Place In Poughkeepsie Neighborhood
- Town of Ulster Road Closures
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie