Horrific. Pennsylvania Woman Falls in Meat Grinder at Work
This is something that'll ruin your day.
The NY Daily News is reporting that a Pennsylvania woman died after somehow falling into a meat grinder at a food processing plant. The the 35 year-old employee somehow ended up in the meat grinder late Monday morning, according to the Daily News.
The horrific tragedy happened at the the Economy Locker Storage Company in Muncy Township, according to WNEP. Rescue crews spent 45 minutes disassembling the machine to retrieve her body.
There were no eye witnesses, though another employee discovered her after reportedly hearing stage noises coming from the machinery. it is been speculated she somehow either fell into the machine, or her clothes got caught up the moving parts and she was pulled in.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration says they are investigating.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie