Help Find the Owner of This Pendent Found in Ellenville
Can you help find the owner of this extremely important pendant?
I received a message from a friend on Facebook today asking if I could help someone find the owner of an urn pendant that was found over in the Ellenville area and after doing a bit of research, decided that we definitely need to help out.
Back around January 12, 2020, someone found an urn pendent at Honors Haven Resort in the Ellenville area. If you don't know, an urn pendent is something that some families choose to store the ashes of deceased loved ones which is why it is super important that we find the owner of this pendent.
Here is what it looks like....
Here is what the lady who found it wrote on her Facebook page, she wrote, "PLEASE HELP ME find the family that has lost this Urn Pendant. Found on or around January 12 ,2020 He/ She is being kept safe in my home until I can return it to their family . Please share so we may find them. Edit : This was found at Honors Haven Resort . Ellenville New York."
If you have any idea who this pendent belongs to, please contact us through email or the Wolf app and we will connect you to Debra. PLEASE share across all of your social media accounts. Thank you!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie