HalloWoodstock 2019 Is Oct. 26
Saturday Oct. 26 is the last day of the visiting season at the Woodstock Farm Sanctuary, 2 Rescue Road in High Falls, and they are closing the season with a bang. It is the HalloWoodstock Fall Family Festival from 10:30AM - 4PM. It's a not so spooky festival to celebrate fall, Halloween, and the Woodstock Farm Sanctuary.
Enjoy family-friendly fall fun, sweet treats, pumpkins, and more to benefit over 400 rescued farmed animals. Dress up like your favorite rescued animal resident, animal hero, or other fun Halloween character. There will be Halloween-themed sweets, veggie dawgs, empanadas and tons of other vegan eats and sweet treats available from local food vendors Hayrides around the sanctuary, a bounce house, face-painting, and painting pumpkins and coloring in the craft tent. There will be no formal tours on this festival day, but there will be plenty of opportunities to interact over fences, visit the barns, and learn about our rescued animal residents.
Tickets for this event are on a sliding scale and current members get in free. For more information about HalloWoodstock 2019, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie