GROSS! Man Allegedly Threw Cup of Urine in MTA Worker’s Face
Well, they say it's better to be pissed off, rather than...you know the rest. CBS is reporting that an MTA worker was assaulted on the job friday morning when a complete stranger threw a cup of urine right in her face.
MTA employee Trellis Robinson told CBS2 about the heinous incident:
I turned my head to pull out of the bus stop and that’s when the guy just threw a cup of urine all at me… went into my eyes, face, hair, all over me.
Police say a man threw the urine right through her window, which was open, as passengers boarded the bus near East 138th Street and Grand Concourse. What makes it even more disturbing was that the crime seems to be completely random.
Robinson says that the bus has cameras and she's hoping police will be able to catch this foul individual.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie