Get an Ice Cream Treat for Dad
Welcome to a new week here on The Boris and Robyn Show. We hope you had a fun and safe weekend. It practically looks normal again here in the Hudson Valley, and Father’s Day is less than a week away. How will you celebrate?
We’ve got a cool prize this week that you can use to treat your dad. It’s a $25 gift card to Nana’s Ice Cream and Grill on Violet Avenue (Route 9G) in Hyde Park. Be listening all this week at 7:45 for your chance to play The Hudson Valley Match Game and win the prize.
And once again we will talk to Dutchess County Executive Marc Molinaro about what we can expect in the upcoming weeks as the Hudson Valley deals with the effects of the coronavirus pandemic. We’ll also talk to Commander Tom on Wednesday morning. He’ll be giving us our weekly Veterans Update. And attorney Jonna Spilbor will be calling in on Thursday with free legal advice.
Plus we’ll keep you updated with the latest news and traffic, rock news, the Stoner Report, some laughs and lots of great music. Thanks for being here with us everyday.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants