Get a Gift Certificate to Barton Orchards
It’s a new week here on The Boris and Robyn Show, and summer is officially here. Sure, it’s a little different from other summers, but we’re adjusting pretty well here in the Hudson Valley, and there are lots of safe and fun summertime activities. Like a trip to Barton Orchards in Poughquag.
We’ve got a $25 gift card to Barton Orchards all this week on the show. They’ve got a brand new cider doughnut sundae that you can check out. In fact, they’ve got all kinds of fun stuff happening at Barton Orchards. Be listening all this week at 7:45 for your chance to win.
And once again we will talk to Dutchess County Executive Marc Molinaro about what we can expect in the upcoming weeks as the Hudson Valley moves forward with our reopening. We’ll also talk to Commander Tom on Wednesday morning. He’ll be giving us our weekly Veterans Update. And attorney Jonna Spilbor will be calling in on Thursday with free legal advice.
Plus we’ll keep you updated with the latest news and traffic, rock news, the Stoner Report, some laughs and lots of great music. Thanks for being here with us everyday.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants
5 Fragrant Flowers