Gas Prices Drop In The Hudson Valley
Filling up the tank in the Hudson Valley has gotten cheaper over the last week.
The Daily Freeman reports that over the past week, gas prices have dropped across the Hudson Valley, New York State, and the U.S. In New York, gas prices were 7.1 cents lower than the month prior. They were 18.1 cents lower than a year ago The national average was 17 cents lower than a month prior and 22.2 cents lower than last year.
In the Hudson Valley, the Daily Freeman reports that prices had dropped in Ulster and Dutchess County. Gas prices in Greene County remained the same as the previous week, at $2.79 cents. Prices also were stagnant in Columbia County, remaining at $2.69 per gallon just like last week.
For Ulster County, gas prices dropped to $2.67 per gallon, according to the Daily Freeman. This is four cents lower than the previous week. In Dutchess County, the average price per gallon dropped 5 cents. It went down to $2.82 per gallon this week.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie