Fugitive Wanted For Raping Child Found in Columbia County
A Columbia County man was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued in Massachusetts.
On Tuesday, August, 21, 2018 State Troopers and the Bureau of Investigation from Troop K, arrested Gary P. Montana, 32 of Hudson, NY on an outstanding warrant from the City of Pittsfield, MA.
Montana was wanted on a warrant out of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for Indecent A&B on a Child Under 14, and Rape of a Child with Force, all felonies.
Montana was arraigned in the Town of Greenport Court and remanded to Columbia County Jail on no bail, as a fugitive of justice. He is currently awaiting exrtadition.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie