Foodstock’s 2 Day Virtual Event
Thanks a lot coronavirus. Once again I find myself writing about a great fundraising event that is not going to happen as planned. But the good news is that it is going to happen, just a little differently this year. And it will benefit our friends and neighbors right here in the Hudson Valley.
Foodstock is going to be a virtual event this year. With the Laughingstock show unable to be held this year, the need still exists more than ever. And you can still help. Join Foodstock for a 2 day virtual event on Sunday,June 7 and Monday, June 8.There will be messages from Foodstock and Laughingstock comedians and musicians, as well as special performances. And of course you'll have the opportunity to make a donation. All proceeds will go to local food based organizations in this unbelievable time of need.
For more information about this year's virtual Foodstock fundraiser, visit the facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants