Finally, Some Spring Weather For the Hudson Valley This Week
If you liked Sunday's mild weather, then you'll like what's ahead this week for the Hudson Valley.
Monday will be the warmest day with highs in the lower 70s with a chance of scattered showers. Lows will be in the mid 40s.
Tuesday will be cloudy with rain possible and highs around 60. Tuesday night will bring a snap of cooler weather with lows in the 30s. Wednesday and Thursday will be the coolest days of the week with highs in the 50s under sunny skies.
Friday will bring a return to milder temps with highs in the 60s and lows around 40. Enjoy your week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie