Fairy Houses and Toad Abodes in Cornwall
Sometimes when I see kids buried in their tablets or their phones, I start getting afraid that they'll forget how to use their own imaginations. But luckily, there is something awesome going on this Sunday that will spark the imagination of just about any child.
Pack up the kids and head to the Hudson Highlands Nature Museum's Outdoor Discovery Center on Muser Drive this Sunday, Sept. 8 at 10 am for Fairy Houses and Toad Abodes. Nature Educators will be there to teach all about the habitats of some of our local wildlife, and you can use your imagination to make homes for fairies and other whimsical creatures.
Fairy Houses and Toad Abodes is suitable for children 3 and older. Admission for museum members is only $7 for adults and $5 for children. Not-yet-members pay only $10 for adults and $8 for children. Pre-registration is not required.
Enjoy free same day admission to the Wildlife Education Center after paid attendance to this program.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie