Enjoy Some Millhouse Beer on Us
Good morning! Welcome to radio station isolation week 9. 9 Weeks already? I must admit, it's gone faster than I thought it would and we seem to be doing okay for the most part. Of course I'm one of the lucky ones that gets to go to work everyday. I hope you're also holding up okay through this weird and nasty pandemic.
We're going to cheer you up this week with a great prize. We have gift cards for The Millhouse Brewing Company. You can get some delicious beer with that and that should help get you through the weirdness a little easier. Make sure you're listening at 7:45 for your chance to play Beer or No Beer.
We will also be keeping you updated with the latest news from Bobby Welber, traffic from Nancy Reamy, rock news, stoner report, the Veterans Update with Commander Tom and other things to make you smile and hopefully laugh. Remember, we're all in this together. Thank you so much for listening.
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
Movies + TV Shows Filmed in the Hudson Valley