East Fishkill Annual Strawberry Festival
One of my favorite things about this time of the year has got to be the fresh produce. And right now it's all about the strawberries. Local, juicy, delicious strawberries. Am I making you hungry? Luckily you can get your hands on some of those strawberries this Sunday.
The East Fishkill Historical Society presents their annual Strawberry Festival this Sunday, June 2 from 1 - 4 pm at the Brinckerhoff House Historic Site on N Kensington Drive in Hopewell Junction. Join in on this premier community event to officially kickoff Summer. There will be live music from Americana singer/songwriter Don Lowe. There will also be goats and other farm animals, tours of the Brinckerhoff House Historic Site, living history demonstrations, refreshments and strawberry shortcake. A day of fun and deliciousness that the whole family can enjoy.
The East Fishkill Annual Strawberry Festival this Sunday is free, and will take place rain or shine. For more information, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie